2019 IAIM Infant Massage instructor Training
- Our 2019 IAIM Infant Massage Instructor Training will take place over 4 days and run from 9 am to 5 pm each day with a mid-day lunch break.
- Participants will need to bring a soft-bodied demonstration doll with them. The doll should be approximately 20″.
- Participants will be working on the floor part of the time. A cushion or yoga mat may be useful. Please dress comfortably.
- Within 4 months of the conclusion of the training you must satisfactorily complete the required readings, the take home assignment, and the practice teaching in order to receive the infant massage instructor certificate.
- Now approved for 6 EU’s for Doula Canada Students.
DOWNLOAD YOUR REGISTRATION FORM HERE>>> IAIM Registration Ottawa 219
Contact Gertrude at 613.304.3427 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
2018 Infant Massage Instructor Training-OTTAWA
It was my pleasure to host the 2018 IAIM Infant Massage Instructor Training offered by IAIM International Trainer, François Lefebvre this February at the Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre.
Ten persons from across the province gathered to begin the process of becoming Certified Infant Massage Instructors with this 4 day intensive training. We wish them every success on their journey to certification.
Thanks to our volunteer babies and their lovely parents! We couldn’t have done it without you!
If you are interested in completing this training during 2018 please locate an IAIM training near to you.
IAIM Infant Massage Instructor training will be offered in Ottawa in early 2019.
If you would like to join our next Ottawa training, please contact me – firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
If you would like to learn to massage your baby, please get in touch with me. I am able to offer instruction to you in locations across the city, in my studio, and in your home
♥ ♥ ♥